PPS acid and alkali resistant high temperature dust-removing cloth bag is one of the main varieties of high temperature filter materials, which is made of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) fibers produced in Japan and other countries, and manufactured and processed according to other high temperature filter felt production processes . Due to the characteristics of the PPS fiber, the needle felt made from it has properties that other needle felts do not have:
1. Good hydrolysis resistance, even for 500h at 160 ℃ and 79% relative humidity.
2. The effect of easy ash removal can be achieved by calendering and calendering.
3. Heat resistance: It has a high melting point of 285 ° C, so it has long-term heat resistance. It can be used continuously at a temperature of 190 ° C and has a strong resistance to steaming heat; even in high-pressure steam at 160 ° C. It can also maintain 90% strength.
4. Chemical resistance: The outstanding chemical resistance is comparable to the chemical resistance of fluorinated fibers. At temperatures of 200 ° C or less, it is resistant to most acids (except some such as concentrated nitric acid). In addition to several oxidants) alkali and organic solvents maintain stable chemical resistance.
5. Mechanical characteristics: It is basically the same as polyester in terms of strength, elongation and elasticity.
6. Flame resistance: It shows the flame resistance and spontaneous combustion (LOI oxygen index 34-35).
7. Radiation resistance: The resistance to radiation of λ rays, neutral strands, etc. is greatly improved compared to traditional nylon and polyester.
PPS acid and alkali resistant high temperature dust collector bag is widely used in smelting, chemical industry, building materials, thermal power, waste incinerator, coal-fired boiler and other industries under high temperature and harsh working conditions. It is a high temperature resistant filter material.
PPS acid and alkali resistant high-temperature dust collector bag is an ideal filter material in pulse ash cleaning type dust collectors such as filtering coal boilers, garbage incinerators, and dust collection treatment of power plant fly ash. PPS fiber has complete strength retention and inherent chemical resistance, which can maintain good filtration performance in harsh environments and achieve ideal service life.