Silicone dust-removing framework (silicone dust-removing bag cage, silicone dust-removing frame) is the ribs of the filter bag. It is lightweight, easy to install and maintain, welded firmly, and the appearance is smooth and straight. The quality of the organic silicon dust removal framework (organic silicon treatment bag cage, organic silicon dust removal frame) directly affects the working status and service life of the filter bag. The silicone processing framework (organic silicon dust bag cage, silicone processing frame) has important performance and role in practical use. The silicone processing frame performs accurate operations and work according to the form and situation, and can adapt to market changes. Demonstrate the advantages and characteristics of the silicone processing framework, and work well in accordance with market conditions in dust removal. Silicone treatment framework (organic silicon dust bag cage, organic silicon dust removal frame) is suitable for dust treatment of industrial boilers and thermal power station boilers of various models and various combustion methods. The silicone treatment bag cage has ash accumulation at the bottom of the filter bag. Timely processing is required to ensure that it can fully play its role in the industry, avoid damage to the silicone processing bag cage, and ensure that the silicone processing frame continues to produce good performance and value in dust removal.
Organic silicon dust removal skeleton production process:
1. Immerse the processed bag cage into the degreasing tank for 15 minutes to remove the oil on the surface of the bag cage.
2. Take out the bag cage from the degreasing tank and put it into the washing tank for immersion cleaning, the purpose is to remove the degreaser from the bag cage.
3. Take out the bag cage from the cleaning tank and put it into the rust removal tank to remove the rust. The purpose is to remove the metal oxide layer on the bag cage and enhance the adsorption force.
4. Take the cage bone out of the rust removal tank and put it into the phosphating tank for phosphating treatment, the purpose is to enhance the adhesion of the surface of the bag cage.
5. Put the treated bag cage into the oven, set the temperature to $ 2100 ° C, and dry it for 20-30 minutes. The purpose is to remove the water from the bag cage and keep the body of the bag cage dry.
6. Take out the bag cage and spray the prepared silicone evenly on the surface of the bag cage. The thickness of the coating is between 60 μm and 100 μm.
7. Put the sprayed bag cage into the oven and set the temperature to $ 2220 ° C for 120 minutes. After that, it was maintained at $ 2200 ° C for 30 minutes for heat setting. The bag cage is naturally cooled, and the bag cage silicone spraying process is completed.
8. The thickness of the strongest silicone adhesion is between 60-70μm.