Working principle of polishing and dust removal workbench
The negative pressure generated by the smoke enters the purifier through the side exhaust vent and the lower exhaust vent through the negative pressure generated by the fan, and the airflow enters the diversion channel. After the large particle dust collides with the deflector, the large particle dust falls into the ash collection drawer under the effect of gravity. The dust containing fine particles enters the filter chamber. The dust-containing gas passes through the filter core from the outer surface of the filter bag, and the dust is blocked on the surface by the filter core. When the blocked dust is continuously deposited on the surface of the filter core, the filter core is cleaned by a manual duster structure. The dust particles deposited on the filter element are separated from the surface of the filter element and fall into the ash collection drawer under the action of vibration, so that the entire surface of the filter element is cleaned, and the purified air is discharged from the air duct and the fan.
This workbench can effectively capture fine suspended dust without interfering with workers' movement and vision. It is ideal for small and medium-sized fine machining and irregular parts. It can be connected to a special soot purifier or to a type soot system.
1. A baffle is set at the air inlet of the polishing and dust removal workbench to prevent dust from directly impacting the filter element, thereby extending the applicable life of the filter element.
2. The polishing and dust-removing workbench uses a centrifugal fan, which has the characteristics of stable operation and so on.
3. The polishing and dust removal workbench adopts noise reduction treatment to the fan in order to prevent noise pollution.
4. The polishing and dusting workbench and the dust removal function are all in one, and the dust is directly collected from the dust source.
5. The polishing and dust-removing workbench has a compact structure and a small footprint, and can be operated simultaneously in dual or multiple stations.
6. The polishing and dusting workbench can select the filtering medium according to the nature of the dust managed by the user to meet the dust of different properties.
7. The life of the filter cartridge of the polishing and dusting workbench is long, the performance is stable, and the replacement is convenient.
8. The bottom, front, and upper sides of the workbench of the polishing and dust removal workbench have air inlets, which can effectively control the scattering of dust.
9. The polishing and dust-removing workbench is equipped with a new low-noise fan, which has the same suction volume and low noise. Can protect the physical and mental health of the user.
10. Polishing and dusting workbench drawer type dust collection box, ensuring quick and convenient dusting.