I. Overview of Vibrating Screen Dust Collector in Coal Washing Plant:
Coal plants produce a large amount of dust during production, which seriously pollutes the natural environment of the production site and the plant area. It is important to directly endanger the health of the operating workers. In order to improve the job conditions and the natural environment of the plant area, effective dust removal and purification measures are taken . In order to make the environment pollution-free, only dust collectors can be used for treatment. As the dust collector is the key equipment in the dust removal system, its working condition effect directly affects the success of the entire system. Therefore, the design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and operation of the dust collector in the coal washing plant need to be carefully arranged. .
Performance characteristics of vibrating screen dust collector in coal washing plant :
1. Adopt progressive spraying technology, high ash cleaning strength, good ash cleaning effect, large unit area processing air volume, small system resistance, and dust removal efficiency up to 99.9%;
2. It can directly handle dust-containing gas with a dust concentration of up to 1300g / Nm3, and the emission concentration of the treated gas is lower than 50g / Nm3. It can also meet the strict emission requirements according to the special requirements of users;
3. It is used for dust removal in pulverized coal system. According to the nature of pulverized coal, anti-static filter material and explosion-proof measures are adopted.
4. According to the process conditions, different filter materials and process parameters are used to meet the requirements of different exhaust gas characteristics;
5, using advanced PLC programmable controller, timing or constant resistance automatic ash spraying and ash cleaning, automatic operation, less gas consumption, ash cleaning, and stable performance;
6. The whole machine can be designed into two modes: online cleaning and offline cleaning.
Structure principle of vibrating screen dust collector in coal washing plant:
The low-resistance QMF-20P pulse valve is used in the vibrating screen dust collector of the coal washing plant, which makes the service life of the control system and filter bag of the dust collector more than double that of the MC-1 type, reducing the maintenance workload. The compressed air is reduced from the original 5-7 kg / cm2 pressure to the current 3 kg / cm2 pressure, but the dust removal effect can still reach the effect of 5-7 kg / cm2 pressure, thereby expanding the use. range.
The structure of the vibrating screen dust collector in the coal washing plant was improved to enhance the tightness of the equipment, and the air leakage can be less than 10%, which further improved the product quality. The cover removal device and dust bag fixing method were reformed, which improved working conditions for equipment maintenance and repair. The spraying device has added a protective cover, and the cover plate structure adopts rainproof measures, so that the dust collector of the coal washing plant is not required to be set up in the open air, which reduces the construction investment. Automatic rotary ash discharge valve combined with air closing device. The effect of dust cleaning is expanded, maintenance is reduced, and tight sealing and fast ash discharge.
1. Upper box: It consists of a cover plate and an air outlet that can be lifted up;
2. Medium box: It consists of perforated plate, filter bag device and venturi tube;
3. Lower cabinet: It consists of air inlet, ash bucket and inspection door;
4. Ash discharge system: It consists of speed reducer, ash conveying and ash discharge device;
5. Vibrating screen duster spray system: It consists of controller, control valve, pulse valve, spray pipe, air bag and protective equipment.
4. Material requirements for dust collector of vibrating screen in coal washing plant:
A. The materials used in the coal-washing plant's vibrating screen explosion-proof bag filter and its auxiliary equipment, and the testing, treatment, production, and coating of these materials shall comply with the manufacturer's and seller's standards.
B. The wall panel shall be made flat and must not be twisted. The diagonal error is <5mm. When the site is installed, the vertical deviation between the column and the wall panel is <5mm. Those who deform the components during transportation need to be corrected.
C. The position of the opening of the flower plate must be accurate, and the deviation from the theoretical position should not be greater than ± 0.5mm.
D. The flatness of the flower plate is <2/1000, and the diagonal length error is <3 mm.
E. Continuous welding adopts carbon dioxide protective gas-tight welding, and conducts kerosene leakage test.