Performance characteristics of pulse dedusting system for vertical kiln flue gas
The use of a single chip microcomputer to achieve the control of the dust collector has extensive versatility, which is much lower in cost and cost-effective than the PLC-based design. Practice shows that after the system is put into operation, the unit operates reliably, the ash cleaning effect is good, and the smoke and dust emissions reach the expected effect. The system structure is simple, and the equipment failure rate is greatly reduced. At the same time, the backflushing time is short, which greatly reduces the friction of the bag, prolongs the service life of the bag, and has a good market application prospect.
The dedusting system's ash cleaning, ash discharging, ash return and temperature control are automatically controlled by a microcomputer. Only one maintenance worker is required. Operation and maintenance are very convenient.
(1) The dust collector adopts the divided-chamber wind-stop pulse jet dust cleaning technology, which overcomes the shortcomings of the conventional pulsed dust collector and the divided-chamber reverse blow dust collector. It has strong dust removal ability, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, low air leakage rate, Less consumption, less steel consumption, less floor space, stable and reliable operation, and good economic benefits. Suitable for metallurgical, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical industry, electric power, light industry industries, dust-containing gas purification and material recovery.
(2) Because the air separation pulse is used to spray the ash cleaning, the ash cleaning can be achieved with one injection, so the ash cleaning cycle is extended, the ash cleaning energy consumption is reduced, and the compressed air consumption can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue of the filter bag and the pulse valve is correspondingly reduced, thereby doubling the life of the filter bag and the valve plate.
(3) Inspection and bag replacement can be performed in separate rooms under non-stop system fans and normal system operating conditions. The mouth of the filter bag adopts an elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable. The filter bag keel adopts a polygonal shape, which reduces the friction between the bag and the keel, prolongs the life of the bag, and facilitates the unloading of the bag.
(4) The upper bag extraction method is adopted. After the skeleton is pulled out during bag replacement, the dirty bag is put into the ash hopper in the lower part of the box and taken out from the hole, which improves the bag changing operation conditions.
(5) The box adopts air-tight design, good sealing performance, excellent sealing materials for inspection doors, kerosene leak detection during the production process, and the air leakage rate is very low.
(6) The software and hardware design technology adopted by the pulse controller uses imported microcontrollers and key components to make it consume less power and adapt to a wide range of voltages, which not only ensures that the controller can operate continuously and stably in harsh environments, And * greatly reduces the system's power requirements.
(7) The controller uses a general hardware (circuit) + custom CPU control program design solution, which solves the contradiction of reducing control costs and improving control reliability. When selecting the controller, the user only needs to explain the series and model of the dust collector, and we will write the control program specially designed for the model to the controller, so as to turn the controller into a controller specially designed for this type of dust collector. For the majority of dust collector production and use units, as long as the dust collector model is provided and the corresponding terminals of the controller are connected to the control device (solenoid valve, AC contactor, etc.), the dust collector can be easily implemented. Electrical control, no programming required.
(8) The controller software is developed independently and has independent intellectual property rights. By continuously optimizing the control process, the working efficiency of the dust collection equipment is improved.
(9) The controller has two buttons, which can modify the control parameters at any time.
(10) The controller adopts EEPROM data saving technology to realize the modification of the control parameters at any time and the power saving. When the control conditions change, the user can modify and save the control parameters at any time. Because the control parameters of the system have special protection measures, they can still ensure the control parameters even under particularly strong interference.
(11) The controller supports remote start / stop control (optional).
(12) The controller adopts reliable and stable monitoring circuit, photoelectric isolation and cyclic scanning technology to ensure that the controller can work stably and reliably for a long time.
(13) The controller is equipped with a high-brightness digital tube. It can be used to display the control parameters when setting, and display the countdown and the valve number of the current control during control. To reduce system consumption, the user can set the display to "economy" mode. In "Economy" mode, if the button is not operated within 120s, the controller will turn off the digital tube until the button is operated again to activate the digital tube display.
(14) The controller supports 8 to 16 channels of 220V AC voltage output. Each channel has a driving capacity of 0.8A. It can directly drive solenoid valves or AC contactors and other components, so that the controller has the greatest flexibility and highest performance. Price ratio.
(15) Using waterproof transparent plastic shell, beautiful and generous.
(16) Suitable for spray control of 1-10 door bag pulse dust collectors.
(17) Simple setting, accurate and reliable signal.
(18) It has good dustproof function and stable work.