Catalytic combustion equipment
Catalytic Combustion Device (RCO): Pass the dust removal and fire suppression system, then enter the heat exchanger, and then send it to the heating chamber to make the gas reach the combustion reaction temperature. Then, the organic waste gas is decomposed into carbon dioxide and water by the action of the catalytic bed, and then enters The heat exchanger exchanges heat with low-temperature gas, so that the temperature of the incoming gas rises to the reaction temperature. The catalyst is used as an intermediate to make the organic gas into harmless water and carbon dioxide gas at a lower temperature.
1. Convenient operation, automatic control when the equipment is working, reliable.
2. It takes only 15-30 minutes for the equipment to start to heat up to the light-off temperature, and the energy consumption is low.
3. It adopts the advanced noble metal palladium and platinum impregnated honeycomb ceramic carrier catalyst, which has large specific surface area, small resistance and high purification rate.
4. The waste heat can be returned to the drying tunnel to reduce the power consumption in the original drying tunnel; it can also be used as a heat source in other aspects.
5, long service life, the catalyst is generally replaced two years, and the carrier can be.
Scope of application:
1, benzene, alcohol, ketone, aldehyde, ester, phenol, ether, alkane and other mixed organic waste gas treatment.
2. It is suitable for the purification of organic waste gas in chemical, plastic, rubber, pharmaceutical, printing, pesticide, shoemaking and other industries.
Specifications: Please contact us for specific requirements, can be customized.