NE bucket elevator is a kind of vertical lifting equipment widely used. This machine is suitable for vertical conveying of medium, large and abrasive materials (such as limestone, cement clinker, gypsum, lump coal). Material temperature Below 250 ° C.
NE type plate chain bucket elevator is a new product developed by introducing advanced technology from abroad. The main technical parameters are in compliance with the Ministry of Machinery Standard (JB3926-85). It adopts self-flow loading, gravity unloading. The chain is an alloy steel high-strength plate chain, which is wear-resistant and reliable. The driving part adopts hard tooth surface reducer.
Working principle of NE bucket elevator:
The NE-type bucket elevator is an inflow feed. The material flows into the hopper and is lifted to the top by the plate chain. It is unloaded by the material gravity. This series of elevators have many specifications (NE15 ~ NE800 total 11 types) with a wide range of lifting capacity; and high production capacity and low energy consumption. Less loss, low noise and long life.
Features of NE bucket elevator:
1. Good tightness and less environmental pollution.
2. Convenient operation and maintenance, less wearing parts.
3. Low use cost. Because of less energy saving and maintenance, the use cost is extremely low.
4. Reliable operation, advanced design principles, ensure the reliability of the whole machine operation, and good sealing. Less environmental pollution.
5. Structural port model with high accuracy. The casing is folded and crimped in the middle, and then welded, which has good rigidity and beautiful appearance.
6. Small mechanical size. Compared with other various hoists with the same lifting capacity, the mechanical size of this hoist is small.
7. Large conveying capacity, this series of elevators have various specifications of NE15 ～ NE800. Lifting range is 15 ~ 800m3 / h.
8. Convenient operation, less maintenance and less wearing parts. Conveying chain is sleeve roller chain, inductive gravity discharge, and is used for vertical lifting of various powdery and blocky grains.