Design of vertical dust humidifier:
The vertical dust humidifying mixer design adopts a structure that matches the vertical humidifying cylinder and the vertical ratchet roller. The ash outlet is set at the upper end of the humidifying cylinder, below the user ash storage bin, and the ash outlet is set at the lower end of the humidifying cylinder. In addition, a corresponding ratchet rod is provided on the inner cylinder wall to match the spacing of the ratchet rod on the roller shaft, which not only effectively prevents adhesion, but also increases the dust drop damping and the mixing probability of dust and water mist, which not only saves The power also improves the humidification quality and achieves the design goal of low energy consumption and large throughput.
Advantages of vertical dust humidifier:
1. The shaft seal adopts a multi-slot labyrinth and packing combination seal, which is reliable in sealing and has low wear on the shaft.
2. High output (200t humidification can be stirred per hour), uniform humidification and reliable work.
3. The atomizing nozzle and water supply system with adjustable water volume can ensure uniform humidification of materials.
4. The stirring rod is made of iron-based wear-resistant alloy or composite ceramic, with long service life.
5. The shell lining is made of iron-based wear-resistant alloy, which has a long service life and avoids material self-flow caused by excessive gaps after wear.
6. The machine is flexible in arrangement, with two types of chain transmission and direct connection, and the transmission mechanism uses cycloid reducer.
7. Add a vibration system to overcome the problem that it is easy to form sticky walls when handling sticky dust, improve the adaptability of the humidifier, and expand the application range of the humidifier. And the shell and the base are elastically connected, so that rapping has no effect on the whole machine.
Vertical dust humidification mixer is mainly used for spraying, humidifying and conveying powder in dry ash of various ash warehouses to meet the requirements of environmental protection. Widely used in humidification, stirring and transportation of solid particle materials such as chemical industry, mines, power plants and steel plants.